How many weeks?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Bath Time...

I really hunted for a baby bath when I was pregnant, in fact I ended up buying it a few days before my due date. I was petrified that I wouldn't get one on time and that I would have to bathe Esra in a bucket! :) Luckily I got it just on time!

I opted for the FlexiBath.

Price: £29.99
It's a bit expensive compared to standard baby baths but if you are short on space it's definitely worth the extra £'s!


It's perfect for those wanting to save space as it folds up very neatly and clips shut. It's available in an array of colours, I got the plain white as it was hard to track some of the colours down. (I initially wanted red.) It's been great and they also do toys that attach onto the bath.

I also have a newborn insert but I can now kind of manage without it.



I love the Burt's Bee's products for Esra, they smell lovely and don't irritate her skin. Esra has also suffered with a little bit of dry skin and I initially used E45 but it did nothing, so am using the Oilatum junior which has helped quite a bit. I have been sent some Apivita baby products and have the Body Shops Buriti baby products on the way so it will be good to see how they compare.


What are your bath time favourites?

8 comments:

Emma x said...

We didn't use a baby bath. I got a bath support for him but we mainly bathed with him which is lovely and great for skin to skin contact. Now he hates bathing with me though as he is too busy playing and trying to climb out! That bath looks fab if you have to no space and don't have a bath! xxx

http://theygrowsoquick.blogspot.com

My Autistic Adventure said...

We didn't use a baby bath either, we either had them in with us as Emma X did or we used a bath support in our bath. That said, that one you got is a little bit genius in terms of space saving!

Muhsine Emin said...

@Emma & Charlie - I deffo needed the space, we have a bath but it takes forever to fill, and our bathroom is really cold compared to the rest of the rooms, so we sometimes we bought the flexibath into the bedroom to solve our problem :)

Fatma said...

bath supermis muhsinecigim dar mekanlar icin harika birseymis.biz mothercareden normal bathdan aldik.duvardaki gomme dolabimin uzerine koyuyorum bende onu...

burts beeleri bende cok seviyorum kokulari muthis...

ecrinin ilk ay cildi cok kuruydu derisi soyuldu hep burts bee oil kullandim surekli...

sen esranin yuzune her hangi bir urun kullaniyormusun ben arada sirada burts bee body oil suruyorum pamukla hata ediyorum acaba?

su siralar yuzunde alerji turu seyler cikti cokta opmuyoruz,yediklerimizden birsey olurmu bilmiyorum...

neyse cok uzaktim guzel bathl;ar esraya optum....

Muhsine Emin said...

Fatmacim ben oilatum kremi yuzune kullaniyorum cunku yanaklari cok kuru, bende burts beesin yagsi yok ve hata etmiyorsun kullanmakta olsa bende kullanirim :) cilterli cok hassas, esra da soyuldu zeytin yag kullandim biraz. Xx

kemkem said...

My friend just introduced me to Mustela baby products, they are a French brand and smell lovely. I also have a transparent flexibath, I love the design!

Melissa said...

The puj tub is fantastic for infants :D And saves your back as well ;)

Joy said...

Have you decided against continueing this blog? :-(